Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dinning Out

Last night I went out the dinner with a friend at Legal Seafood. I went with the dinner special, Grilled Shrimp over Butternut Squash Risotto with sage oil and crispy pancetta. When my dish arrived the Risotto was undercooked. The waitstaff was very quick to take the dish back and one of the managers brought a replacement over quickly. He even waited to make sure that it was okay. The dish was good, but I should have had the Arctic Char, that my dinner companion had. So after we were done I went to the restroom, it looked worse than the bathroom at I.S.70, only the stalls had doors. So, I found another wait staff person on the way out. She was off the manager list a shot and I appreciated that, I hate when you can't wash or dry your hands in a public restroom.

Overall, they were good about fixing the bad, but I'm not sure that I'll be going back anytime soon.

No comments: