Sunday, March 8, 2009

Egg-o-rama

My little friend L. loves eggs. Better than eating them, she enjoys cooking them herself. I love that she can almost feed herself one meal including the cooking with minimal adult help. She can't reach the microwave and I don't want her go get burned. So, I have been cooking a lot eggs at home.

Here is huevos rancheros that I made in the microwave, eggs, milk, salsa, and cheese and put in a tortilla.


The next egg dish I've been making (credit to my Dad for this idea) is the my McSusan egg sandwich. I have to leave for work at 6:30 and I am not very hungry not do I want to get up any earlier. So I make up a batch of these and heat them in the microwave. I toast an english muffin and put the egg on it and eat in the car on the way to work. I mix three eggs, three egg whites, milk, and what ever leftover veggies have in the fridge. Bake in muffin tins at 325 for 30 minutes.

No comments: