Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fabulous Friends and Great Food

A couple of weekends ago, I was lucky enough to get together with my college roommates. I lived in an apartment with six women (and one bathroom). These are some serious friends and when we get together, it is always great company, great food and oodles of laughter. One of best parts of these get togethers is that we have been friends for twenty years and no matter how long we are apart, we fall back into the groove after just a few minutes. For this get together, I must confess I made my standby, (all together now) Peruvian Grilled Chicken. This is a salad that was created with fresh arugula, boiled beats, and feta cheese. I think that Julie and Betsy were responsible, but I could be wrong. I know that what ever we make will only taste better with a side of great girlfriends. Special shout out to my friend Anne who is reading this at work with her lunch. Bon Appetite.

No comments: