Friday, September 4, 2009

Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing-even a six-year old will like!

I made this dressing to eat with my salad and it was yummy, I served it to my favorite salad hater and even she ate it (but on the cucumber only, she is a master of avoiding green things). I am going to try this with other fruit and on spinach (you can heat in the microwave for 30 seconds then pour over spinach).

Here is the recipe:

Raspberry Vinaigrette
3 oz Fresh Raspberries
1 tsp lemon juice
1/4 cup orange juice
2 Tbsp. canola oil
Salt and pepper

Place all ingredients in a blender or food process and mix until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. If you want to go the extra step, push through sieve to remove seeds.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/97/Raspberries05_edit.jpg

No comments: