Friday, September 18, 2009

Sofra Cambridge--Important Update

So, when I was traveling with my friend Ben (who was 10 at the time) to NYC (for one of the best vacations ever). I found that he would listen better if I started every sentence with the word...booger. Okay before you run away, I now know that if you want me to do anything, all you have to do is say, Sofra Earthquake Cookie. I will do anything, except clean my mom's office, well maybe that for three cookies. I had a long week and was driving by, a parking space opened up, so I took advantage. It was a thing of beauty, rich dark chocolate, soft, almost like cake, with a heavy dusting of confectioners sugar. I had two, that way it counts for dinner right? No really I'm stuffed, it was so rich. I think I'll just have one for breakfast. If this isn't clear how good a cookie it was, let me know, I'll eat another for you and try to explain better. I'm pretty sure I'll have to go back to compare the other desserts with this one. Thanks Sarah!

No comments: